Sunday, December 28, 2008

A HERO FOR THE HELPLESS




At the point where we become completely powerless to help ourselves,
we are forced to surrender our lives to God's control. What happens
from there is totally his call. And if we are uncertain of God's
concern for us, it can be a scary thing. But the truth about God is
that he is good, and he is willing and able to rescue us in our
helplessness and to keep us safe from harm. His deepest desire,
though, is to continue walking with us after the crisis has
passed, guiding us and keeping us day by day so that we need never
face those times of helplessness without him.


Lord Jesus, I'm thankful that you watch over my life.When I
have no place to turn for help, I have you. I always have you.
and you are the best place to turn for help. Thank you
for hearing my cries and for rescuing me. What would
I do without you? you are the one who saves me
when no one else can!


FOR I , THE LORD YOUR GOD, HOLD YOUR RIGHT HAND;
IT IS I WHO SAY TO YOU, "DO NOT FEAR, I WILL HELP YOU."
Isaiah 41:13


Mighty God you have delivered me from situations for which
I had no answers or resources. You are the one who helps the
helpless. Please teach me to wait on you when I don't know
what to do. Remind me in my helplessness that you will
always open up the path before me and help me see it and
walk on it. And best of all, you always walk with me.
I give you praised In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment